Firmoo Glasses Review

July 25, 2017

Firmoo, Styles by Nancy


Rose gold glasses

Firmoo Eyeglasses

Gold glasses

  -
Hello beauties.  I recently had the opportunity to choose a pair of eyeglasses from Firmoo to share with you. Fortunately, I do not currently have a need for prescriptive glasses so I can only share my opinion as someone using them to accessorize. 

Firmoo is an online optical store that offers a variety of trendy and classic glasses starting at $19. The website provides video instructions as well as a virtual tool that allows you to try on the glasses online. Each pair of glasses comes with a standard box (which can be upgraded for an additional cost), tools, cleaning cloth, sleeve and 3 month warranty. 

I received my glasses (#S947) in less than a week but I believe that the shipping can take up to 3 weeks if you choose standard shipping. I enjoy these glasses and look forward to styling them in upcoming videos/ blogs. I will update this post in a few weeks to speak on the durability of the lenses and frames.  In the meantime, enjoy the outfit photos posted below and take a look at their website; they are running a BOGO sale ;-)


Pink bodycon dress



Pink Midi Dress

AGACI dress, A'GACI dress
Dress (A'GACI)


Firmoo Glasses Review

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe