ROSY VOXBOX

April 04, 2017

Rosy Voxbox
Greetings beauties! I recently received another complimentary VoxBox from to share with you all. This box contains some much needed travel sized items that will be great to keep in my purse. 

Check out the link at the bottom of this blog post to sign up for your own.

voxbox

Kinky Hair

Silver capped shoes

Fancy Feet Foot Petals 
I'm always excited to try any product that could possibly add comfort to a pair of heels or flats. These foot petals claim to keep your feet cool and dry while providing cushion to the ball of your feet. This product is soft to the touch and provides cushion but not for a prolonged period of time. I enjoyed this more for its ability to provide grip; preventing my feet from sliding forward in heels. I could see myself purchasing this product in the further to provide comfort to a pair of open toed shoes. 

secret clinical review

Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant

Secret deodorant has always been my go to deodorant for those times that I choose to wear it. This product claims to offer 48 hours of odor protection as well as the ability for the product to adapt and respond. I cannot attest to the 2 day performance claims, but it definitely held up during my work out session. 


beach babe review


Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Soft Waves Sea Salt Spray

I was apprehensive about trying this product on my kinky curly natural hair but I took one for the team.  I was pleasantly surprised by the lovely tropical scent but disappointed with the results for my hair type. This product left a salt coated feeling on my hair; similar to what I experienced after a day at the bench. I can see how this texture could be pleasing to someone with a looser curl pattern but it unfortunately left my hair feeling dry. 

Big Plus: This product was not tested on animals :-)

essential oil hand santitizer

PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Naturals

I really enjoyed this product simply because of the size and the pump dispenser feature. This product is perfect for those "on the go" situations where soap and warm water are not readily available. Unlike most hand sanitizers, this product leaves you skin feeling conditioned and smelling like an orange peel (with a hint of alcohol; of course). 


vera wang embrace review

Vera Wang Embrace Perfume

I don't wear perfume as much as I used to but it was a nice to try these samples. I really enjoyed the Marigold and Gardenia scent, its very soft and settle.



I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Please use the link below if your insterested in receiving your own box:
Thank you for your support





You Might Also Like

0 comments