Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara/ Maybelline Master Precise Curvy Eyeliner

                             
Colossal Big Shot mascara
Colossal Big Shot mascara
I'm usually not a sucker for packaging, but this one clearly caught my attention. This product doesn't have as many claims as many other mascaras, instead it seems to only focus on creating dramatic, voluminous lashes. I noticed more volume after just one application and continued the process by adding another layer; without allowing the first layer to dry. I noticed an increase in volume but a decrease in separation which may improve as the formula drys out over time. The Colossal Big Shot mascara is worth the price point, but hasn't quite made it to my "holy grail" products. Check out the before and after photos below: 




Colossal Big Shot mascara Review


Maybelline Master Precise Review
Maybelline Master Precise Review
Now, this product left me very conflicted and I'll explain why. I was surprised, upon opening the tube, to notice that this was actually a felt tip marker applicator instead of a dip applicator. As many of us do, I swatched the product on the back of my hand and was again surprised that this thick applicator was actually able to deliver on its precise claims. I was able to achieve a cat eye without the eyeliner overtaking my hooded lids. The only downside, which is a big one,  is that the application disappears and melts off quicker than other eyeliners that I've tried. I will definitely purchased this product again, once the formula is improved. 

Maybelline Master Precise Review



Maybelline Master Precise Review

I received these complimentary products for review and testing purposes.