Thursday, April 2, 2015

Happy Hour :-)


Well hello.........
I figured I would stop in and share and outfit that I recently put together from items that will be featured in an upcoming haul video. This look may work for the office for some, but I feel that the skirt may be a little young....perfect for a happy hour quick change. 
I previously filmed the video, and lost my SD card which has delayed my progress. Nonetheless, all the items worn in this look (excluding the heels) came from Salvation Army Thrift Store, totaling $8.50....Deets below each corresponding photo.



 Blouse/ INC/ $2.00

 Clutch/ Covergirl makeup bag/ $3.00

 Mini Skirt/ Mossimo/ $2.50



 Pumps/ Target/ No longer available in store




Feel free to email me or leave your links below. Thanks for stopping by.
stylesbynancy@gmail.com