Big Chop Update & Length Check

February 10, 2015







Hello Beauties! I recently posted a YouTube video with the purpose of updating everyone about my recent journey with "natural hair." It has not been the smoothest transition but I have no regrets with my decision ....its just hair.
Surprisingly, my new doo has sparked conversations with friends and strangers. I have meet alot of beautiful people who have shared their various experiences with me. 
One particular young lady inspired this look; her words were brief yet deep:
 "BE FREE TO BE YOU."




Below you will find the link to my latest youtube video where I share my thoughts and progress. I promised that I would share the products that I have been using, photos are also below. Much Love!

 
 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Subscribe