Friday, June 27, 2014

#SurfsUpVoxBox: Influenster Review


 I recently received my Surf vox box from influenster, and was so excited to try out these new goodies. This package came in perfect timing for the summer heat. Check out the images and deets below to read my thoughts about each product.
I initially did not think that this color would work well during this summer season, but I was pleasantly proven incorrect. The metallic blue color has hints of green and gold throughout. I painted my nails as well as my seven year old little girlfriend who simply said....it looks like mermaids! 
I am very apprehensive about taken medications, its usually not a necessity for me. With that being said, I have not tried the Fast Therapy pain relief shot as of yet. Once them unfortunate opportunity arrives, I will update you guys on it.
I was so excited to be sent this mascara from covergirl! It is amazing! No clumps not spider legs, seriously BOMBshell. It curls and volumizes quite well. I also think that the brush is the perfect size, not to big...not too small. 

 Lastly, I received this Silk hydrations "after the sun" lotion from Hawaiian Tropic. With school and work, I haven't found much time to spend an extended amount of time in the sun, but I use this daily nonetheless. I do like the cool soothing feeling that the product provides upon application. The lotion is light enough for me to wear underneath my makeup.

What are you "must haves" for the summer heat?