Not so Traditional Kimono:OOTD

June 21, 2014





 


I thought that the kimono trend would never get me until I found this beauty at Love Culture. I loved this piece so much that I paid full price for it $19.99, which isn't much. I've seen these alot in a floral pattern, but I preferred this artisan inspired print, seems to be a little more timeless. I paired this over a midi length casual black dress that resembles a extra long undershirt or "wife beater" (as they are commonly called.) This H&M ($12.50) dress can be dressed up or dressed down, I plan on wearing them with sneakers next. I simply accessorized with a "love" bracelet from Wetseal $1.00 and my bracelet that I purchased at a market in Lagos Nigeria. Shoes are from Payless and crossbody purchase is from Forever 21.

Have you tried the Kimono Trend?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe