Breaking the Rules: African Inspired OOTD

June 28, 2014









Hey Beauties!

Today I choose to wear this african inspired top that I thrifted a few months ago. My mother, Nigerian, hates it an referred to it as a nursing scrub, but theres something about it that I could not resist. This top ($4.00) was hand made, probably from a bunch of scraps, but that's what makes it unique. Anyway, I choose to rock this top with some high wasted mommy shorts($2.00), also thrifted. I stacked some wooden bracelets that I have had for years  and wore my beaded bracelet that I never take off (not literally). I also paired this look with some gold an black wedges from Wetseal ($4.00) and a crossbody purse from forever 21($8.50). I absolutely love this look, nothing exactly matches, but it works..its screams....me


You Might Also Like

0 comments