Wednesday, April 9, 2014

UniVoxBox

So excited to have received the Univoxbox. Check out the pictures below to see what treasures it holds.


The Title of this foundation speaks for itself. Influenster sent me the Stay Matte Liquid Foundation, and I tested it out today, and I am definitely still matte. I wish their were more colors available to cater to women of color, but until then I add a darker powder to set. Retail price $4.99-$5.49




I wasn't initially excited when I opened this month's voxbox and received a pen. Working in a office setting, I have an abundance available to me. I went to class last night and noticed that I did not have a pen, but I did pack my voxbox items to test throughout the day. Pulled out my pen, and was shocked at how smooth the pen was. This is now my favorite pen, I will not be sharing this with ANYONE! 
Retail price $4.59 for a 3 pack



Thanks Influenster for sending such great products.