Monday, February 17, 2014

Studs and Stripes


I have been obsessed with black and white, I'm sure that you have seen this trend in my previous post. I am consciously trying to avoid this pieces when showing, but the attraction will never end. I enjoy mixing this trend with various colors but I chose to add neutrals and a pop of color. 

While many avoid mixing black and brown, I live for the opportunity to break this rule. In this outfit, I paired a milatry green jacket with a black and white crop top, dark high-wasted jeans, and I topped it off with a purse oversized purse and knee high boots. Check below for pricing.





Jacket: Rue 21 $4.00 
Crop Top: Wetseal $4.00
High-wasted Jean: Love Culture $34.99
Knee High Boots: Gifted from my lovely sister (Charlotte Russe)
Oversized Purse: Forever 21 $12.80