New Found Love: Maybelline Lipsticks

January 06, 2014

Maybelline lip products stole my heart in 2013, and will probably continue to hold a special space in 2014. They have been consistently expanding their line and introducing some incredible products that are beyond drugstore quality. I find their lipstick to be incredibly smooth and moisturizing. I can't speak on their lasting  power quite yet considering that I'm always changing lip products throughout the day, but I will update you beauties on that soon. In the mean time... Check out the swatches below:


Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids 905 Brazen Berry


Maybelline 635 Very Cherry



Maybelline 430 Magnificent Mauve


 Maybelline 410 Blissful Berry


 Maybelline 375 Toffee Tango

 Maybelline 135 Make Me Pink

Maybelline 015 Born with it

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe