ELF Haul: Swatches and Video

January 29, 2014




The Cleansing Cloths are $3.00 and work excellent. My only con would be the texture.


I love this palette. The colors are better than most of their products, but it seems that you get less eyeshadow. Check the teal color below, it cracked after only one swatch. Maybe the texture is soft? Nonetheless, I forsee this palette to get messy. $15.00


ELF blushes are a hit or miss for women of color. The bottom row is great for bronzer and contouring. The top row (first three from the left) are chalky, but the remainder are fairly pigmented.)

The lock and set ($3.00) is a great product. It does exactly what it says. I was concerned that  my Eyeshadow may become damaged due to the liquid, but after drying it was perfectly fine.
I have not had the opportunity to try the effectiveness of the blemish kit (not complaining), but as soon as I get a blemish, I will update you.


 
GO AND GET THIS PALETTE! Best Palette that ELF currently offers. The pigmentation is amazing, and the texture is smooth unlike their other eyeshadows.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe