Influenster: VoxBox

December 27, 2013


 I recently had the pleasure of receiving my first VoxBox! Exciting, right.....
Well, this VoxBox (The JollyBox) had some interesting products that I would love to share with you all. Please check out the images below, along with the suggested value price. 

I was planning on doing an unboxing on youtube, but the holidays are here and I just couldn't bear to wait for a quiet moment. So, I have obviously opened the box, but have not had the opportunity to use all the products. the chocolate is nearly half gone. Hopefully I will be able to use this products and have a review up soon.



I've always preferred to use Puffs. They are the most gentle tissues on the market.

I was pleasantly shocked by this product. The packaging made me think that this was one of those greasy lip glosses, but I was completely wrong! This product is more of a lipstick creme. Its AMAZING! Check it out!

After trying this product for a few weeks, I have absolutely fell in love with the middle color. This color would typically be a crease color for most, but I have found it to be a great overall eye color on a day to day basis.






You Might Also Like

0 comments