March 5, 2013 Back On It

March 05, 2013

Surprise Surprise. Blogged all three meals today. My poor eating habits over the weekend left me bloated and fatigue. I drank green tea last night to increase my metabolism. I work up this morning motivated and ready.

Started the day off with a "green smoothie" which set the mood for the remainder of the day. Lunch consisted of and egg sandwich which was healthy yet fulfilling...and dinner... well...

I worked late and was unable to prepare a meal, my kids at ramen soup, which lead me to eat the same thing. Instead of eating the entire packet, I ate 1/3rd and skipped the seasoning packet, added shrimp and soy sauce, and cayenne pepper.

Tip: cayenne pepper increases metabolism by raising internal temperature.

Check out the pics below.




















You Might Also Like

0 comments